Z Car Source Product Warranty and Return Policy
- Z Car Source has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee*. If the customer is not satisfied, the parts may be returned within the first 30 days to receive a refund. All orders returned on a non-direct exchange basis will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping prices will not be refunded. No returns will be accepted after 30 days of date of delivery to Customer.
- Customer is responsible for checking all orders immediately upon delivery. If any items are missing, incorrect or damaged, customer must notify Z Car Source within 3 business days of when the order was delivered. After 3 business days from delivery, Z Car Source is not responsible for incorrect, missing or damaged items. Domestic orders will not ship delivery signature required, unless specifically requested by the customer. If delivery signature required is requested by the customer, additional shipping fees may apply. Additionally, Z Car Source is not responsible for packages that are lost or stolen after delivery.
- *No returns will be made on the following orders: All Special Orders, Gift Certificates, Custom Body Cuts and Custom Refurbished Parts – all are final sales. These sales are non-returnable and non-refundable. Please contact Z Car Source prior to ordering with questions.
- All Custom Body Cuts are to be paid in full prior to the cut is made and at that time is non-cancellable and non-refundable. Special Orders and Custom Refurbished Parts will require a deposit, and will be non-cancellable and non-refundable from the time that the deposit is made.
To Make a Return (including Cores):
Please ship all returns to:
Z Car Source, Attn: Returns
21421 N 7th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Please put a copy of your original receipt in the box, pack all returns well and insure for the full purchase price (including shipping). Z Car Source will process the refund within 2 weeks of receipt of the return (cores & returns made without proper paperwork and authorization may take longer).
- Core returns will be inspected upon receipt to determine viability of the core. If a core is in sub-standard condition, is not Viable or is incomplete, Z Car Source will inspect/evaluate further to determine if core can be salvaged. If a core is not able to be salvaged, no core credit will be refunded. If the core requires more than the standard amount of work to refurbish the part, a partial core credit may be refunded. Each core is evaluated on an individual basis. Please call Z Car Source with any questions about cores and core viability. ALL CORES MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 60 DAYS OF RECEIVING ORDER DELIVERY FROM Z CAR SOURCE. For products that are sold on Direct Exchange, Z Car Source must receive Viable Rebuildable/Refinishable core prior to Z Car Source beginning the Rebuilding/Refinishing process. Photos may be required to determine viability of core.
- Customer is responsible for any additional shipping/service charges charged by the shipping carried to complete deliveries where the customer provided an incomplete or incorrect shipping address.
- Any part that has been installed on a vehicle (whether the vehicle has been driven or not) may not be returned.
- All performance parts are considered “off road use” and have no warranty unless specified by the manufacturer. Parts damaged or broken due to performance add on are not covered under warranty.
- No refunds or exchanges on items with “Z Car Source” stickers that have been removed or peeled off for re-use, or any items that have been damaged, manipulated or modified by the customer.
- Customer is responsible for ALL Shipping and Handling associated with return(s).
- No returns on NEW or REBUILT item(s) that are damaged by Customer’s misuse or installation, have been used (not in original condition), have been installed on a vehicle (driven or not), are not in resalable condition, or are not in the original packaging.
- All USED items are sold in “AS-IS” condition. Every reasonable attempt is made during the sales process to convey the quality of product(s) to the Customer before the purchase is completed. Many of these parts are 30+ years old, no longer manufactured and in very limited supply.
- Z Car Source LLC assumes no responsibility or liability for failure of any kind for any NEW, REBUILT or USED part(s) installed by the customer or third party installers. It is the customer’s responsibility to seek knowledgeable repair and consultation beyond that of Z Car Source LLC, and Z Car Source LLC will under no circumstances reimburse for any labor, time or materials.
- All NEW items that fail due to normal conditions (shipping, manufacturer defects, etc.) are sold with a Ninety (90) day warranty and replaced at Z Car Source’s expense once shipped back to Z Car Source for inspection and replacement. All parts and pieces associated with the failed item(s) shipped from Z Car Source to the Customer must be returned to Z Car Source by the Customer unless otherwise agreed in writing between Z Car Source and Customer or no refund/replacement will occur. REBUILT warranties vary by part, so please contact Z Car Source for information on specific part warranties.
- Customer will receive credit for return(s) in the same payment type as provided by the Customer to Z Car Source (ex: Credit Card purchase = Credit Card credit). Credit Card returns & Check credits will be processed within 2 weeks of return being received at Z Car Source.
- Shipping and Handling Fees associated with returned purchase(s) are deducted from the credit of the returned item(s).
- All returned items due to order cancellation are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- No item(s) will be shipped out until the full payment has cleared the bank and is considered “Sufficient Funds.”
Orders to Shipping Depots/Freight Forwarders:
- ZCS does not accept credit cards for any orders shipped to a shipping depot, even if the depot is within the United States. Orders placed through our website with a shipping address of a shipping depot will be cancelled. Please contact our office to place an order to be shipped to a shipping depot.